General Garden Information
Crystal Hermitage Gardens will be closed Sunday, June 30 to Sunday, July 7, 2019 for a private event. Normal business hours will resume on July 8, 2019.
- The upper gardens are open everyday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. During tulip season in April to early May the whole garden is open everyday 10:00 to 5:00PM (see next tab for Springtime at Ananda).
- The lower gardens are open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 1:45 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Open everyday 10:00AM to 5:00PM in April or until the tulips are gone.
- April 22, 2019 open at 1:00PM
- Open House (Scone) weekends April 13 to 15 & 20 to 21
Admission: $8.00 Weekday, $10.00 Weekend, $16 Season Ticket
Over 48,500 people from around the world have visited and meditated in the gardens. Springtime at Ananda features 17,000 tulips, including 111 dutch tulip varieties, and draws over 12,000 visitors annually.
Our summer garden transition after Springtime at Ananda and are ready during July and August. You will see an array of roses, begonias, impatiens, zinnia, geraniums, petunias, marigolds, and much more!
Fall and Winter
As the weather cools the garden transitions from perennials to pansies and dahlias, with roses also still prominent. The fall foliage radiates its brilliance with bright burgundies of Japanese maple, and the reds, yellows, purples and oranges of our other trees, all against the striking backdrop of the Sierra evergreens.