Did you know tulips symbolize perfect love?
Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance.
- Red tulips: true love
- Purple tulips: royalty
- Blue tulips: tranquility and peace
- Dark blue: truth
- Yellow tulips: cheerfulness and hope
- Pink tulips: happiness, confidence, affection, and caring
- White tulips: purity, worthiness, forgiveness, honor, and holiness
- Orange tulips: joyfulness
- Variegated tulips represent beautiful eyes
- A tulip wedding bouquet represents elegance and grace
We planted over 90 varieties of mid and late season Dutch bulbs this year, here’s our fun tulip quiz or use it as a guide during your visit. As you walk around, explore how many of these you can find.