Crystal Hermitage Gardens and The Stone House (Est.1857) present Tulips and a Table for Two, A Celebration of Perfect Love, April 15 – May 5th in historic Nevada City, CA.
In the Victorian era (1837-1901), when the Stone House was established and immigrants began arriving in Nevada City from England, tulips were considered a symbol of perfect love. They still are today.
Tulips and a Table for Two celebrates the experience of perfect love with organic, locally-sourced, seasonal Stone House specialties and complimentary admission to view the splendor of 17,000 tulips in full bloom at Nevada City’s Crystal Hermitage — all for a perfect price for two.
Absolutely loved our visit. Had vegetarian and all sorts of meat options. I love that they had really good and savory vegetarian options. Farm to table, locally sourced and also non-alcoholic options. There was a live band that was so perfect, and the ambiance was wonderful!Lesley Gustavson Kite, Local Guide
A Perfect Price for two
Dinner – $100
Certificate for two adult admissions to Crystal Hermitage Gardens and three-course dinner at The Stone House, including a choice of soup or salad, entree, and dessert.
Lunch – $55
Certificate for two adult admissions to Crystal Hermitage Gardens and a two-course lunch at The Stone House, including soup and choice of entree.
Featured on Good Day Sacramento!
before you go...
- When purchasing a ticket, remember that each ticket quantity of “1” is good for two adults at both The Stone House and Crystal Hermitage Gardens.
- Immediately after your Tulips and a Table for Two ticket purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. In that email, click “download ticket” and present the ticket, as it appears on your phone or tablet screen, to your server at The Stone House before ordering, and to the attendant at the Crystal Hermitage Gardens entrance. A paper printout version of the ticket also will be accepted.
- Your Tulips and a Table for Two ticket can be used separately at either location on the same or different dates, between April 13 and May 5, 2019 (except Easter Sunday).
- Drinks and tips are not included in the value of the certificate.
- Please call Stone House to make dinner reservations Phone: 530-265-5050. Lunch walk-ins are okay.
- Allow 25 minutes by car each way between The Stone House and Crystal Hermitage Gardens.
Business Hours: Open Wednesday – Sunday, kitchen hours 11AM – 11PM
For more information: www.stonehouse.io
Business Hours: Open daily 10AM – 5PM everyday (1PM to 5PM on April 22)