We recommend printing this due to lack of internet and cell reception on the property.
Location: Ananda Village
Address: 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959
Gardens and Administration: 530-478-7587
Get on Interstate 80 east toward Reno. Follow Interstate 80 until you come to Auburn. Auburn is a few miles after Loomis. There you will take Hwy 49 to Grass Valley and Nevada City. Hwy 49 will go through Auburn, past Grass Valley, past Nevada City. After the exit Gold Flat/Ridge Rd in Nevada City you will come to a sign that says Hwy 49 to Downieville, make a left towards Downieville. Follow Hwy 49 down to the river and back up the other side of the river. Continue on until you pass Milhous Ranch sign. Then look for a sign for Tyler Foote Rd, make right.
Follow Tyler Foote Road for about 5 miles. You will pass a market on the left in about 4 miles in called Mother Truckers. You will pass a barn on the left, then the next left you come to, you will see a sign that says ANANDA.
Hopefully, you’ve made it so far!
From Ananda Village’s Entrance
- From Tyler Foote Rd., turn left (at the entrance of Ananda Village) onto Ananda Way follow the road.
- Drive a short distance on Ananda Way until you get to the “T” intersection, where Ananda Way meets Brotherhood Way, at the fountain.
- At the “T”, turn left on Brotherhood Way, and drive a short distance until you see a small pond and a stone footbridge on your right.
- At the pond, make a sharp right onto Ayodhya Way.
- Stay on Ayodhya Way. You will drive over two speed bumps and then past the signs for School Circle and Almora Way.
- Next (still on Ayodhya Way), you will drive up and down a hill until you cross Sages Road, which is a dirt road. You’re almost there!
- After crossing Sages Road, you’ll see a residential parking area straight ahead. Stay to the right, and continue to drive a short distance ahead.
- You will then see another parking area. Park there and walk down the trail that leads to the Shrine and Gift Shop.